I went to my friends wedding and took pictures for them. I wasn't the main photographer. It was a casual, outdoor wedding. I thought I got some good photos for them.
You have been directed here to check out some of my digital photo work. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys the whole process of capturing memories through photos.
My favorite place to take pictures is outside in a natural setting. I can work with individuals, small and large groups, from babies to adults.
My price will include 1-1.5 hours of a photo shoot, my time of individually going through each picture and enhancing them, and a CD of all the pictures for you. You then can take this CD to any store you desire and make prints or email pictures to family and friends.
If you like what I have to offer, you can contact me at Teresasphotography@earthlink.net or 360-833-2739.
I look forward to capturing those special memories for you and yours.
A fee of $55-$125 will be charged which will the following:
1-1.5 hours for a photo shoot 2-3 hours of my time to individually enhance and edit each picture 1 CD of all original and enhanced pictures Travel time
No comments:
Post a Comment